Office/Text: 321-354-4057 Toll Free: 1-866-254-6877
Disney Orlando Home Buying
Whether you are buying your first home or a magnificent estate, you can trust Sacks Realty Group Inc. to guide you through the real estate process.
Amazing 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo overlooking the pools at Lake Buena Vista Resort & Spa. Click here for details.
WONDERFUL 2 story home with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with huge fenced in yard: Click here for details.
Disney Orlando Home Buyer Information
Welcome to the top online resource for buying a home in Disney Orlando, Florida. Here you can find extensive information on communities and neighborhoods, research all available Disney Orlando homes for sale.
Disney Orlando has a diverse and exciting real estate market that is changing all the time. It's a great time to be a curious homeseeker and we look forward to guiding you through the market. Utilize this site to search for everything from Condos, new Luxury Homes, Vacation Homes, to well planned family residences. We specialize is Orlando Real estate and love what we do.....
Step 1: Get Mortgage Pre-Approval:
Sacks Realty Group Inc. has narrowed the list of mortgage brokers and mortgage bankers in Disney Orlando to a trusted few who consistently deliver outstanding service to our clients. If you would like to get preapproved by a mortgage broker, please complete the form below and we will put you in touch.
Step 2: Meeting With a Realtor From Our Team:
Let our passion and experience in real estate guide you towards buying your first home. We promise, they'll be no pressure and you'll get great service.
This is what you can expect:
In the initial meeting, you will be matched with professional full time Realtor from our team - one who is proficient and knowledgeable in the area you would like to search.
Most people have a general idea of the " zone" or quadrant of the city they wish to live in. You can visit our Orlando, Celebration, Kissimmee, Davenport, and Windermere pages to get a better feel for the types of neighbourhoods are in these areas. In this meeting, we like to describe the general process, and get an understanding of your desired area to start our search. We will ask you a few key questions that will narrow our search, and save you wasted time.
Some of the questions may include :
- Pre-approval limit
- Purchase limit (not everyone spends the whole amount and some extend for more)
- Area specifics
- Type of home (Condos, Townhomes, Single-Family Homes, etc.)
- What general features attract you to the home (pool, garage, granite, etc.)
It's perfectly normal not to know everything, we will work through features that you love, and fit the budget requirements that we discussed. It's our job to make your search a fun and enjoyable experience.
Step 3: Research Homes for Sale in Disney Orlando
Let the fun begin...looking for your first home is exciting with our extensive Disney Orlando real estate search located on our website. We can narrow down specific areas, property types, and details, such as the number of bedrooms, whether a property has a swimming pool, and even nearby schools. Since your Realtor has ideas from the initial meeting, a search for your home will start on both sides.
- Goto Search MLS on our site and start looking through our very easy-to-navigate system.
- Your Realtor will search using the latest technology and start sending you homes to review using photos, virtual tours and floor plans provided by other listing agents.
- Once we have narrowed the search, "showing appointments" will be arranged with your agent, based on your time schedule.
Step 4: The Find!
We found it! Now it's time to review the facts and perform a quick search to locate comparative homes. This information will assist us when reviewing pricing for making an offer. Your agent will examine past history on the area using a "Realtor only" site (MLX), and locate all sold, pending and active listings that fit the same criteria as your find.
Step 5: The Offer to Purchase Process
Important sections on the offer:
- Your Realtor has researched and investigated sold, pending and active listings to provide a basis for your opening offer. There are many different strategies to gain the best price for you, and your agent will discuss these with you.
- Deposit amount and mortgage amount can be a factor for price.
2) Possession Date
- This will be the date that you wish to move in. In most cases the seller will have a preference that your Realtor would know. This can be a negotiation factor as "time is money".
3) Conditions of the Sale
These are the terms of the sale for such items as:
- Property Inspection: We recommend that you always hire an inspector to review the home and inspect for hidden damages and possible issues that may arrive. Cost of the inspection ranges from ( $300-$700) depending on the size and location of the home.
- Financing: The mortgage company that you are using will have an emailed copy of the offer and will review for the final Approval letter. They might perform the following normal items: Property appraisal.
- There are "special" conditions that can be used to protect you , and these will be discussed by your Realtor.
Step 6: Offer Presentation & Negotiation/Acceptance
After writing the offer, your Realtor will carefully
devise a plan to leverage your position. A cover letter
is attached, and sent to the seller's Realtor, and
followed up with a phone call to discuss the various
parts of the offer.
Step 7: Release of Conditions (SOLD)
Once your offer has been accepted and signed,
condition procedures will commence. Timelines need to be
kept and quick action required. Usual condition time is
10 days, however can be changed and negotiated.
After your financing, property inspection, or other conditions have been met, we will discuss any outstanding issues, and sign the waivers to move forward from ( C/S) conditionally sold to (SOLD).
Step 8: Possession Preparation
- Arrange for the movers, or truck rental.
- Make appointment with title company, we can provide a list, or choose your own. Meeting with the title company can reduce frustration and issues.
- Complete an address change.
- Arrange for gas, electricity and other items such as internet and TV services.
Step 9: THE BIG DAY!
Its here...the day you have dreamed of - owning your first home!
- Usually keys are released before noon. Once all payments are received by the Title Company or seller's lawyer, keys will be released to your Realtor.
- A walk-thru and key hand-over is usually booked for the morning, or when decided by the Agent and yourself.
Step 10: Sacks Realty Group Inc. Follow-Up
We will be contacting you shortly after the move-in to make sure you're happy and that things are running smoothly. If you have any questions, we are a moment away.
Working with a dedicated agent on your next home purchase will save you time, and add professional assurance to every step of the process. With the guarantee of a solid investment, the decision could also make you more wealthy when it's time to sell. To get in touch with us today, contact Sacks Realty Group Inc. at 321-354-4057 or 1-866-254-6877 for expert guidance and first rate service. We'd love to make your home purchase a breeze!